2 packs Natto
20 g Scallions
2 tsp soy sauce
1. Chop scallions finely and place into a bowl
2. Add natto, soy sauce, sesame oil and some finely sliced fresh chillie.
3. Mix well until the ingredients become sticky
4. Fill the aburaage pouch with the natto mixture.
5. Close the pocket by threading a skewer along the open edge.
6. Fry the pockets in a pan without using oil. [ the aburaage already contain oil] Fry until the aburaage pouches turn crispy.
7. Cut the pouches in half and serve with pickle ginger.